Color Oops Color Remover Extra Conditioning for damaged hair is a gentle and safe way to remove permanent and semi-permanent hair color in only 20 minutes. Ammonia-free, bleach-free, Color Oops corrects hair color by shrinking the color molecules, allowing you to simply wash them away.
Always perform a skin patch test before using product. Read and follow directions on the box.
1. Apply to dry hair.
2. Mix equal parts of Color Oops Part 1 and Part 2.
3. Apply mixture to the affected areas of hair.
4. Cover hair with a plastic cap, if desired.
5. Let Color Oops process for 20 minutes.
6. Shampoo 2 to 3 times.
7. Rinse thoroughly for at least 15 minutes. *This is the key to Color Oops working properly.
8. Wash hair and apply Color Care conditioner.
9. If you plan on re-dying hair: air dry first and then re-color using a shade 1-2 levels lighter than what you want to achieve and reduce processing time. (After using Color Oops, hair tends to grab more pigment, sometimes resulting in a slightly darker color).
10. Color Oops will not perform on direct color dyes like bright pinks, blues, greens, lavenders and purples etc.
Skin Patch Test:
Color Oops may cause skin irritations to certain allergic individuals. Therefore, a preliminary skin patch test is advised. Apply small mixture of equal parts bottle 1 and bottle 2 on a small cleansed area behind the ear or the inner fold of the elbow. Remove after 24 hours with soap and water or immediately if irritation occurs. If irritation is apparent, DO NOT PROCEED WITH COLOR OOPS APPLICATION! Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes. In the event of accidental eye contact flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
Hair Strand Test:
Always take a strand test before using Color Oops to preview final results. Mix small equal parts of bottle 1 and bottle 2. From the hair that is to be treated with color removal, cut 20 to 30 strands of hair. Saturate hair strands with a test solution. After 20 minutes, rinse and shampoo hair strands for 5 minutes.